Retraction
I am now in possession of my watch, so I take back my nickname for the Ryazan University team. They can be the Wildcats. John R. Tunis would be proud.
Good news aside, I've been assigned to play with what is clearly the B Team. Coach actually called it something different but I didn't catch it so I don't know if it was comforting or insulting. Anyway, my thinking is that the rest of the guys are inferior players but in my case he just wants to give his full attention to eligible players. Right? Silver lining is that I'm the biggest guy both in height and weight so I can pull out my Shaq game. The Dredle patended post spin hasn't made this many appearances since Amish Electricians scrimmages.
Also, to my fellow teachers С Днем Учителя! These school holidays all seem like excuses for teachers to take bribes of flowers or candy in exchange for excusing absences or letting students go early. As for me (to borrow my students' only phrase to preface a personal opinion or experience), the film class gave me a nice pen and I let them go early. I figured that they had been good enough to humor me playing See No Evil, Hear No Evil that I owed them anyway.
Thursday, October 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment